Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random forum of randomness

Go down 
+2
Riri
Paddie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

Random forum of randomness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:51 am

BRAVO FLIGHT HOOAH
sorry, bit of tmi there.
meh.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:32 am

Hope I don't get smitten by double-posting...
Best quote of the day: (From LF4W)
Keith
A friend of Ellis'. He is often mentioned in stories Ellis tells while in a Safe Room. If Ellis' stories are to be believed, Keith has suffered from third-degree burns over a major percentage of his body twice (95% making fireworks, 90% deep frying turkey), lost two fingers and a thumb to frostbite, broke both of his legs after driving his car off a cliff, built a shack out of mud, been stabbed by a homeless man, got tear gassed by the police (the effects of which lasted for a year), sneaked a paintball gun on a roller coaster, got attacked by an alligator, bombed by the military (among the bombs, Ellis claims, were nerve gas and cluster bombs), drowned in the Tunnel of Love, got cut up by his own "bumper-car" lawn mower leaving him with wounds over 90% of his body, got cement paved over him in a sewer after falling down an open manhole, lived in a graveyard for a year after getting kicked out of his house, hung spit on the overhang in the Tunnel of Love, fell off a roller coaster onto the tracks with the ride still going, got a tattoo on his forehead saying 'I'm a moron' for a dare, winning $200, ate three pounds of raw chicken (the in game subtitles say catfish) and lost sensation in his right foot doing so, turned a recreation of colonial times into a raccoon fight in his backyard, drove across a river without using the bridge, married a couple, and would have even gotten married himself, had he not ran away from his wedding.

This guy sounds like one of my friends...
Let's give a big hand to Ellis' friend Keith!
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:28 am

Keith sounds like a legend although i don't understand how Ellis and his gang survived for so long. Every time I play L4D my group ends up as zombie niblets.

Grrr to the tanks that throw rocks at me! I was soooo close to winning aswell!
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:02 am

Lol I realized a while ago that setting it on fire wasn't a good idea unless its on versus, otherwise it gets faster. Magic sauce? I dunno, probably coach's thought of finally getting his chocolate helicopter.
(The passing is awesome, I have never been so surprised and scared to see four tanks coming right at me, which is why I loved the "TAAAAAANK!" mutation.)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 am

I keep trying and I keep failing at L4D (2) It's sooo hard on comp especiallly when my laptop can only just run it.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:41 am

You ACTUALLY can play it on the laptop? Props to your machine, man.
Hated comp problems, so I saved up for the beast that I now call my computer. You'd be surprised how easy the game is when everything is crystal clear, lag-free and split-second.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:18 am

niiice - I kinda ended up rush buying my laptop before i had a decent amount of cash. I ended up getting a high end budget laptop.

Anyways....

TAANNKK!
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 am

Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 pm

AAAhhh a postless post!

SCARY!
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh man I should have done that on Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 am

la la, la la la la la this is... my musical monologue. :D
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 am

Lol:
"Today, I found out my dad sleeps with a gun underneath his pillow when I threw him a surprise morning birthday party."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 pm

xD niice I like that
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 am

Nice.
"Today, I went to see a famous rapper perform. My girlfriend got us up to the front to get pictures with him. He went to give me a high-five, I thought it was a fist-bump, so I made a fist. So he made a fist while I made a palm to match his retracted high-five. Then I panicked, cupped his fist and ran."
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:23 am

sorry 'bout the double posting, but If I am to continue that movie I must have some facts about the pack.

Q: Who is the pack leader?

Q: Why have we formed?

Q: what are our goals?

Q: What is our infrastructure?

Q: any rewards/points system?

Q: References? (as in links, websites, and such)

Q: Any reason for the name?

more questions later as I go along making the movie.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:11 pm

A. None atm.

A. Because... Riley was making a pack...

... I give up.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 am

So were a packless leader,,,,relying on its last pack leader for reason of existence...
throw in bushido and this would be one heck of a deja vu....

Well, we can't just (hypothetically) sit here and do nothing!

We have three members, maybe two, if Paddie doesn't show up soon (Come on, Padds!) we might just have to set up infrastructure and the other stuff.

So, first order of business...

Pack leader. I guess we can do it democratically. Now since we have only 2,3 members, I feel it necessary to volunteer someone for the post.
So.... It's either Paddie or you, Suki, since I have bad history with leadership....

We'll start the second as soon as this one is resolved.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 am

Ok, just how many packs haVe I attempted leadership for and drastically failed? Two. Or three. Don't make this my third. Or fourth. Maybe for like two weeks, when I (hopefully) get winter break. But before that? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Suki, you didn't drastically fail. We just didn't advertise as much. and third time's the charm, everyone knows that!
besides you, there's no one else who CAN lead. Paddie's inactive, and I haven't seen any other member. so It must be you.
and ok, we could wait for your winter break, but by then I have to go to canada, so I won't be much help.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 am

Fine. I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 am

2 points!
....I was kinda hoping you'd put up a bit more resistance, really I even made an impromptu speech about rising to the challenge and stuff...meh.
alrighty then, Pack leader, what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 am

:P
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 am

Well...that got the first question done, now the second.
Q: why have we formed?

With full respects, we can't just say " 'cause Riley wanted to" because that's not very inspiring or new-member attractive.
Ergo, Oh-so Fearless Ruler, what do I put on that movie?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:39 am

Well, to be up to the magnificent Sakura standards, one must first put on the title screen, Sakura Is Awesome.

Jk. Sort of.

Anyways, first have a ton of pictures of wolves. In betweeen, or wherever, have writings. of stuff. About the pack.

Like how awesome it is. And how it's a roleplaying pack. Stuff like that. Why the pack formed irl or roleplaying-wise? The latter includes something with a golden creek, the people came and took all/most of the gold, and left. The wolves came back... and yeah.

[end message]
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 am

Okay..fixed the title then.... except I did some spell checking on movie-maker and it suggested I put "Duskfang" instead of "Sakura". I went with it.

that aside....
yeah I got the whole wolf-in-every-slide part down, thank you.
and I meant both, I suppose.
The story seemed more epic back then...but okay I guess I might hunt for it.
(and by me, I of course mean you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random forum of randomness
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Activities :: Other activities-
Jump to: