Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random forum of randomness

Go down 
+2
Riri
Paddie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Random forum of randomness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 am

-.- You guys fail.

Seriously.
After I stop laughing. Sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Woo FAIL!!

I'm happy with that ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 am

Yay failure! Just like my whole life! or so my mom keeps telling me. (Quote from some old movie)

Meh, I'm okay with failure. It's better than an....
Random forum of randomness - Page 4 Thumbnail
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:05 am

The day is Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Here is a four letter word
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:27 am

and this is not.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:48 am

We shall mourn the death of this pack, it had a short life compared to its predecessor but much was achieved in a short time, we shall remember it and make sure it is never forgotten in the pages of history.

But in death we can celebrate a new beginning, for this pack will be born anew. We shall love and cherish this pack like a mother to a new born babe until it grows strong and independant for that is the glory of the Golden Creek pack!!

Sorry I might of got a bit emotional there =)

Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:06 pm

that was awesome.
Dude, you should totally write speeches.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 am

^^
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Or poems. Or theme songs. And the like.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am

Girl's got a point, Paddie.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: RAMIREZ!   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:04 am

(If Paddie doesn't get it, I'mma laugh)
Ramirez(!)...
-AVERT WORLD WAR 3!
-DIVIDE BY ZERO!
-KICK DOWN THAT RUSSIAN HELICOPTER WITH YOUR FISTS!
-IS A PRETTY COOL GAEY GUY, HE DO EVERYTHING I SAY AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
-GET ME SOME FRIED CHICKEN AND DRANK
-CAPTURE THAT POKEMON!
-....I'll think of something later.
-GET TO THE F****N' CHOPPA!
-BRING BACK COD4!
-TAKE OUT THAT NUKE WITH THIS CHIKEN!
-GET THE F*** OFF THE ROOF!
-KINFE THAT GUY WITH YOUR PISTOL!
-PUT DAT KOOKIE DOWN!
-GET IN DA KITCHEN!
-DO IT FOR TEH LULZ
-YOU MUST CUT DOWN THE MIGHTIEST TREE IN THE FOREST, WIIITH..... A HERRING!
-ADD ME AS A FRIEND (lol fb reference)
-CUT THAT CUTSCENE OFF!
-CALCULATE INFINITY!
-DO EVERYTHING
-SHAVE!
-TAKE DOWN THE INTERNETS WITH YOUR TACTICAL KNIFE!
-TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!
-you're turning into a penguin. Stop that.
-DO A BARREL ROLL
-DESTROY THE RUSSIAN ARMY WITH THIS TOOTHPICK
-WHO AM I?
-CAN I HAZ UR CHEEZBURGER?
-WHO THE F*** IS OSCAR MIKE?
-FIX THE ECONOMY WITH THIS STICK!
-SKIP 2012 WITH THIS FLASHBANG!
-where do babies come from?
-KILL BALDYMORT!
-MAKE ME A SAMMICH!
-TAKE ME TO DISNEYWORLD
-SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO SAVE ME!
-GO BUY SOME MILK
-CHANGE MY DIAPER!
-STOP BEING AN INTERNET MEME!
-WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
-EAT THIS PINECONE!
-AH, S**** THIS, WE'RE JOINING THE RUSSIANS
-DESTROY THE TANK WHILE WE SHOOT AT NOTHING
-Y SO SROUS?
-I FORGOT EVERYONE ELSE'S NAME, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE POINT FROM NOW ON
-GET THE HECK OFF OUTER SPACE!
-YOU CAN'T PLAY BASKETBALL
-THE RUSSIANS ARE INVADING THE WHITE HOUSE, SAVE MCDONALDS!
Random forum of randomness - Page 4 RDE--article_image
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 am

I think I fell asleep half way through.

Only kidding. Kinda. Though I did skip though half of it because it had too many words. Hey, if I'm not to lazy maybe I'll start a posting session!

Or not, seeing as I have to press the stinking comma fifty bajillion times! (insert deleted exclamation points here)
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:20 am

one word: you can misspell. Most of the time people can tell what you are trying to say.
EXAMPLE:
1 wrd, u kn mzzpll Mst taim ppl kn tell wot u r tryin 2 sey.
Or was that text chat? Meh.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:08 am

Someone told me that they heard that text talk was taking the vowels out of the word. Example: xmpl. Like so.

But by posting session I meant the

single post
double post
triple
quadruple post

.. and so on.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Oh. Nvm thn.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 am

don't get that long post at all

although it sounds like a guide on how to be a MAAAN =)

Ramirez i do know him!
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:10 am

He's that guy from MW2, on the Rangers Battles against the r-
Wait, you have Modern Warfare 2 right?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm

... (I had a nice ramble here, but then i 'accidentally' pressed the back space. Oops.)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 am

Yeah i know who Ramires is, I just didn't really get all the quotes.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 am

It's a meme. I think it was started with a movie on youtube, about how ramirez is ordered by foaley to do a bunch of things most privates wouldn't do.
Eh, I guess It's sort of an inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 am

Ooooh kk
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: AWESOME POST   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:24 am

post. (one word post ftw! but technically looking at it, these words in the parentheses would stop making the one-word post a one-word post, as its namesake. I suppose I should stop rambling, but the simplicity of it is so...well, simple I just find it hard to abandon my little project of filling a post and I'd hate to see it end. I guessince this isn't a one-word post anymore [Theoretically] I should come up with ideas for a new name of this post, frivolous as it may be. Hmm, how about "the MAAAN POST" nah, that's a lie. "THE NOT SO MANLY POST" meh, doesn't have a ring to it. I guess since this is my experiment of filling this box...rectangle thing, I should call it the post experiment. Now, that's just too big. Well, like my short time span, I'm getting bored of this and coming up with a title. So I will kall it a filler post. Wait, I misspelled that. Oops. oh well, now to finish. Wait! AWESOME POST sounds better. Yeah, I'm sticking with AWESOME post. For the win. Epic. Most adequate, blah blah and good tidings, plus...wait, what was I talking about? I forget. Oh well, since I have no idea why I'm writing this and far too lazy to scan the sentences written above [^{made out of 1000% randomness}] I will now kill this post. Goodbye awesome filler post, I will never forget...wait, forget what? eh, nvm.)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 am

bravo <-------- =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random forum of randomness
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Activities :: Other activities-
Jump to: