Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Pack Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 am

Sakura jumped up with a start. "Wha-"
Then she realised she had dozed off. She quickly dashed into the clearing and followed the other wolves' scent, making sure to stay a little ways back after checking to make sure she was going against the wind. Luckily the sun was to her right so she had no need for squinting. She trotted a ways before slowing to a walk, focusing on not losing focus. As a moth flew by, Sakura quickly looked the other way.
By the new loners scent, it was another she-wolf. Sakura noticed there was nearly no scent of blood, nor was there any trail of it.
"No blood means no fight... Also no sign of any ruckus." she mumbled to herself, slowing down yet again before taking a sharp left.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 am

Riley yawned as she began heading back down the mountain slope. She was tired and her energy was drained. She begged to curl up in the warmth of the den and fall asleep. She caught up Paddfoot and Edwyn's scent as well as two, strange scents as she began nearing the den. He must have gotten some more memebers.... Riley thought. But she couldn't help to hide the fact that her neck fur began to bristle. She was tired and cranky, new members were not something she wanted to deal with at the moment. Why should I complain about new recruits? She thought, coming to a halt. She grumbled. "Oh you know why, your just to cranky." She voiced out loud.

Riley shook her head to clear it of her thoughts before padding forward towards the den. She came across the den, padding out of the tree line from behind the small group. They seemed to be looking at the den with some hope of expectation. She snorted quietly before speaking. "Is there something in the den or are you all just lost?" She stated. She knew it was a bit harsh, but she also knew her tired state could easily be seen. Her eyes were half closed, their green depths calm with a small hint of annoyance; and her slightly slumped posture adding to the look.

Riley yawned and walked towards the den slowly, only remembering the new visitors as she reached the entrance. She sighed, grumbling to herself before turning around and sitting down to face them. "Well?" She said, straining to hold back the irritation she felt rising in her. The she-wolf winced as she shoved the anger down, trying to return to her calm mask.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

"Riley...I've got this one, you go in the den and rest, you look grumpy..." mocked Paddfoot as he stood up before the group, "Ok I think everybody's here, so I'll get started with explaining everything. Welcome one and all to the Golden Creek Pack den, we have existed here for longer than i can imagine. We have a very good territory here with herds of elk roaming around here and only a few bears to bother us. However the reason you have all been gathered here today was because of a recent event where the pack split apart reducing our numbers and our land. All we have left now is me and Riley. Riley leads me and she's very good when she's had enough sleep but a pack of two will never survive in a place of this. We have one of the best spots in the forest and one day someone will try and take it from us. This is where you come in. Due to our desperate situation we are gladly accepting anyone from any background who is willing to join us. We need every paw we can get a hold of."

Paddfoot looked around the group and inside he was hoping he was saying the right things, "It will not be easy though, the pack to the east has been riled up and it's only a matter of time before they invade so it wouldn't be fair if I didn't give you the other choice of walking away and forgetting this ever happened. However we need you and you need us and together we will be able to conquer any obstacle that gets in our way."

Paddfoot stood before the group and momentarily closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, "So who wishes to join?"
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Riley opened her mouth to complain but shut it again and got up, turned around and slowly walked inside the den. She curled up near the entrance, listening to Paddfoot rambling on outside as she drifted off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Blackwind listened to Paddfoot carefully, feeling a little reluctant. Sure, she loved having others around, but she could always just go off and find a mate and start a pack of her own. She felt a little relieved as he brought up the option to just go away and not come back. But to be honest, his words were convincing, and the gray wolf couldn't help but think that maybe this was the best chance she could get. Besides, who wouldn't want this territory? Which is exactly why they need others' help, Blackwind reminded herself, her tail wagging a little bit.

After he finished, she paused for a bit more to see if anyone would immediately speak up, and then did so herself. "I do," she called, raising herself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Crøw

Crøw

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

She swallowed a little nervously and followed the wolf, trailing a few paces behind. Crow was still a tad unsure, but they seemed friendly so far. After a while, they entered what appeared to be the den clearing. She watched as the wolves gathered 'round, and Crow took her place among them, always a few paces back.

She listened to his speech, his words swirling around in her min. This is it, she thought. After hearing the grey wolf speak up in her cheery-sounding voice, Crow opened her mouth to speak, hesitating, then finally said,
"Eu vou unir (I'll join), if you'll accept." She realized that she had trespassed on a pack's territory, so technically they did not have to accept her at all. Crow swallowed nervously again and tried to ignore the thought. They've been friendly this far, she reminded herself. She fidgeted slightly and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:05 am

"That's great!" cheered Paddfoot, "Just what I wanted to hear. You've probably guessed but every pack member has a role but at the moment we don't know your strengths so I cannot give you one for now. But don't worry about it, it's no big deal. Right anyone else?" Paddfoot turned to look at Edwyn and Sakura who still hadn't given him her proper name yet. As he waited for the other two he told Crow and Blackwind that they were free to explore just make sure to not get lost in the process.
Back to top Go down
Red Feather

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 am

Yet again, a wanderer in a possibly unwelcome territory. And yet she refused to stop moving - unless she somehow found the perfect den far away from anyone else. Although she wasn't exactly watching; she was running. And fast.

It was a slight downwards slope, but Red Feather was able to use her claws and tail to steady herself before taking the very next step. She was heading for a river - she felt like sitting at the shore again. There had to be at least a creek around here somewhere, right? She didn't know whether she was going the right way, since she didn't really pay attention to which way she had gone yesterday. Mostly she was just concerned with getting to the nearest body of water. Or maybe there was a trail around here where she could dash for however long she wanted. Either way, she just wanted something to do ...
Back to top Go down
Crøw

Crøw

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 am

Crow breathed a sigh of relief; situations like this always made her tense and nervous. She stood up, giving a brief nod to the one called Paddfoot, then set off to explore as told. Crow decided to set off back the way she came, then branch off from there. She traveled for a while, following her old scent, when she scented water. Crow licked her lips as she realized she was extremely thirsty. She trotted off towards the water when she scented another wolf. Crow stopped instinctively, lowering to the ground. Maybe I just haven't met them, she thought to herself. Crow kept to the shadows and followed the stranger's scent. She noticed it was getting closer to the river Crow's been heading to before. Crow sighed and decided to forget about it; if they were an intruder they probably would've found her already. She went back to her original course and soon arrived at the pebble-covered river bank. Crow looked around her, not spotting anything, and lowered her head to drink.
Back to top Go down
Red Feather

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 am

Red Feather raised her snout slightly and sniffed. Of course, the scent around her was just about nothing but lush plants and ... water? If she wasn't hallucinating or anything, it meant she was getting close to the river. But which way was it?

Just as she pondered this, the scent of another wolf nearby caught in her nose. She almost stopped running but decided to continue - maybe it wouldn't be able to catch her. She kept her ears angled anxiously, listening for something else to approach, but she heard nothing, and the smell was already receding. Maybe she hadn't been noticed yet...

So now she had to figure out which way the water was. She turned in an essentially random direction and trotted that way instead of going in a straight line and smacking headfirst into a stout tree.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:53 am

Riley began to kick in her sleep. "No... no..." She grumbled. She quickly got up to her feet and suddenly ran out of the den, sleep walking. "Get back here fool!" She shouted as she passed by the small group. Riley growled but it was cut short as she ran head first into a nearby tree, sending her to slump down at the base of the tree's roots. "Ow....." She moaned, rolling over onto her back to gaze up at the leafy branches. She had been dreaming of chasing away the enemy, and now she had been very rudely awaken by the hard bark of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:08 am

Sakura nodded slowly, after a few other wolves' stated their response. "Well, I could be a-" No, Suki started but stopped herself. She wouldn't do that. No way was she about to become a medicine wolf. Not after what happened. "I mean..." the she-wolf unconsciously started clawing up earth with her paws, thinking up of a good excuse but decided with the truth. At least parts of it. "I mean I could help heal wounds of - the leader of course- but anyone else that needs it. I just need a volinteer maybe - if we have enough wolves with wounds - and to see anyone who needs help. And/or I could help with a scouting patrol. If you need rest," the she-wolf sensed Paddie's slight tiredness." I could lead it, if that's okay since I'm not even officially in the pack yet." Sakura added after a little hesitation before realising the group didn't know her name. "Sakura, cherry blossom in Japanese."
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am

Edwyn sat still during, while a raging battle took place in his mind. He was simply torn over the decision between joining a pack and staying a free loner, with no duties but to keep himself alive.
Finally, he spoke slowly and clearly, as if trying to prove himself he was speaking.
"well... If you are in need of a warrior or scout, I guess I owe it to you and your pack to join and help. I have to warn you, my loner tendencies aren't going to dissipate overnight so give me a reminder of what I'm supposed to be doing from time to time"
He concluded, then added:
"For those who don't know, name's Edwyn, Ed for short. Dad said it meant wealthy friend, though I don't see how it applies to me.."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Paddfoot nodded with a smile spread across his face, "Excellent that's great news. For now all of you just go explore and relax, I'll have a chat to Riley about organising scouting missions into the eastern packs territory tomorrow but for now I need to rest all this maturity is making me sleepy. Oh and as I said before I won't issue ranks yet but I'll bear in mind of what you have said."

Paddfoot ran over to Riley as she smacked her head into a tree, "Fending off monsters again are you?" He helped Riley up and back to the den. Once they were inside he explained what he has done and what he plans to do, "I think we're going to need wolves constantly patrolling the borders, since they could attack us from many sides. At least they don't know we have a small force of our own." Once he was finished Paddfoot dropped to the ground and fell asleep almost instantly as he was completely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Blackwind nodded, seeing herself as dismissed. She began to explore the territory, but in a different direction from which she had come; she wanted to get herself oriented. The gray wolf with a lighter underside took off in a trot to the east of the group, sniffing pretty much anything she came across. Occasionally, she looked back so she wouldn't get lost, but meanwhile she had discovered various areas that had small prey in them. She didn't catch anything yet; she wasn't sure whether the leader would allow it.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Sakura sat for a moment after the wolf left. "Hmm I think I would be worried for him, he's exhasted." she muttered, watching him run towards the leader. "Never did get a name." she mumbled to herself, walking a few inches towards where he left.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Paddfoot woke up a few hours later feeling perky and as lively as usual. He shook the damp out of his fur and ran outside into the intense sunshine that illuminated his light brown fur. He casually walked out of the clearing and headed towards a small stream that eventually ran into the river. He drank heartily when he reached the lifesaving stream.

He smiled to himself and thought about what he did earlier, "That was too much effort." he thought as he began looking around for his new members.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Sakura paused before turning around and looking for a bite to eat. She quickly heard a squirrel in the branches above her head. She prepared to fulgurate up the tree, but never got the chance as the squirrel climbed down. She counter acted and jumped up, pawing the squirrel off before it spotted her. Mid-fall she twisted around so that she landed on top of the squirrel, landing on top of it and killing it on impact. Suki quickly polished of her meal and buried the bones before moving on to something else to keep her occupied.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Edwyn stumbled upon a clearing after the meeting and saw an old elk which seemed to have a broken leg.
He nearly passed it by without a thought, then remembered he was officially now in the pack, which entitled him the right to hunt anywhere in the territory.
"Looks like being in a pack is already starting to pay off.." He said as sprinted towards the elk, realizing just how easy and plentiful the food was inside a pack's territory.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Sakura glanced around before finding a stick. She placed it between her jaws and sprinted for the river. She dropped it in, watching it flow away for a moment before racing after it.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Edwyn, after eating his fill, dragged the carcass to the prey pile that he had seen once he had entered the den.
That task done, he decided to head to the southeastern border, since it was the last part of the territory he had not explored yet.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

The stick was slightly in front of Sakura. The she-wolf breathlessly stated, "You lose." A moment after she gained speed. Suddenly the creek became a small lake and Suki jumped in at the same time as the stick floated past her. "... tie....?" she muttered, shaking her head. Droplets flew around like a mini-rainstorm.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am

Edwyn looked at the smoke in the sky. He heard the crackle of wood, and sniffed the fear-inducing smell of smoke.
But he also heard..chants?
Coming closer, he noticed there were a small area of the forest where there was weird-looking formations, like caves but made out of wood, and through an opening in front of them strange, mostly hairless creatures came out and exited, carrying what seemed like containers with food.
They were clustered around the fire, moving oddly but rhythmically along with the chants, that Ed now noticed it came from another of the creatures, an old individual with long, gray hair only on top of the head and around the mouth.
"What odd creatures.." Edwyn said and went in for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Crøw

Crøw

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 am

After quenching her thirst, Crow licked her lips and set off down the bank. She spotted various plants familiar to her from living by water her whole puphood. She saw ferns and cattails, willows and moss, and even lilies. Crow looked at the yellow and purple blossoms and decided to pick one. She carefully pulled a deep purple flower from the soft soil and stuck it in her necklace to hold it. Crow walked along a little ways until she heard a loud splash down river from her. She picked up the pace some and noticed a brown wolf jump into a lake after a stick. Crow raised an (invisible) eyebrow at the spectacle and walked closer. She stopped at the bank and asked,
"Having fun? I assume you're joining the pack too. I'm Crow."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 am

Sakura crawled out and shook her pelt, careful not to get the wolf - Crow - wet. "Maybe, if they accept me. You were there, right?" the she-wolf made sure to keep her pink eyes as non-menacing as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next