Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:36 am

Here is the standard pack roleplay:
- nothing fancy here just wolf awesomeness!
- Make sure to have a Bio set up!

Enjoy!!

During the time of summer, the sunlight rained down from the sky and into the valley which illuminated in an awesome golden aura. The various shrubs and trees lit up as they strained to focus their leaves at the shining star. A small stream ran by the trees, feeding the land with the waters of life and letting it flourish with a stunning arroy of coloured flowers and plants. In this land the animal life ranged from the smallest insect to the largest bear and they all coexist in relative harmony as the delicate balance of nature remains preserved. In this valley, the mark of man was small and confined to their settlements. In this valley resided a wolf pack that fell under the balance of nature where members live and members die but the existance of the pack remains eternal. A pack that fights for survival against many foes. A pack that strives to better themselves as it is this that makes them strong. This is the glory of life and this is their story...

The violent whooshing sound could be heard when a dark object shook the branches as it passed. Puddles splashed underfoot and the rhythmic thumping of the paws on the soft earth shook the forest with its vibrations. The dark object effortlessly launched itself over a fallen tree, leaving the pursuing objects in it's dust. The object stopped, letting the light catch up with him. A wolf stood there panting amd looking over his shoulder as he saw his pursuers giving up with the chase. The light brown coated wolf smiled, it was always a thrill to outmanouver the enemy. The wolf turned around, his tail flicking into the right direction, revealing the darker stripe of fur that ran from the back of his neck down to the tip. He gradually built him up to a steady trott, the rhythmic thumping returning as his paws left tracks in the moist soil.

Paddfoot eventually arrived back at his den, it was very open for a part of the forest thick with trees. In the centre stood a mound of rocks that had become the packs fortress of a den. Sunlight made it to the ground from the gap in the canopy and around this circle of light flourished small plants and flowers in this unusually dark and flat landscape. Around this den bared marks of the activities of many wolves as they went around their business. The brown wolf named Paddfoot trotted in with his head held high, an arrogant smile spread across his face. He was on a mission for the pack and he had just come back victorious. Paddfoot headed inside the den to face the wolf who organised his little mission, his arrogant smile failing to be washed off as he entered, "oh Riley!" he cried, "I'm back from my mission of almost certain death!" Of course he was lying, it was a routine scouting mission but he liked to blow things out of proportion, he said it made things more interesting. Paddfoot sat down in the centre of the den and waited for the wolf named Riley to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 am

A dark brown wolf trudged blindly through the forests, mixed feelings of anger and disappointment filling his face.
"I cannot believe that old wolf wasn't my..."
He stopped, as the unmistakable scent of wolf filled his powerful nose.
"Great. Another hostile pack." He muttered silently to himself.
Edwyn relaxed. "even if they aren't, I could surely charm 'em out of some food and shelter, anyway,"
He said confidently. Then he began to follow the scent to their den.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Paddfoot started twitching as he became restless in the den. His arrogant smile quickly turned into an annoyed huff, "Well If you're not going to come out Riley then I'll just shout it to you..." Paddfoot stood up inside the den and faced the direction that he guessed Riley was, "Yo know that pack that was supposedly gathering troops...well they were but it doesn't matter as they went off in the other direction to fight the pack near the border to the forest. Soooo... problem solved I guess. Oh right I also got spotted and chased back home but they were no match for me Haha!"

With that Paddfoot shot outside into the sunlight where he happily panted under its rays for a few minutes. After he got bored of that he decided that he might as well go patrol the territory again. He left quickly and once again forgot to tell anyone what he was doing.

After some much needed running and a quick pit stop at the creek, Paddfoot found his way onto a scent of a strange wolf. His face lit up with excitement and his tail started wagging as his nose dropped to the ground to follow the unknown path. "Oh its a mystery! Detective Paddfoot is on the case!" he chuckled as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Edwyn stopped walking around the den for the umpteenth time.
"how could they not have noticed me by now?" he wondered.
He sat down. "either their guards are napping, or I'm doing a good job at hiding my scent." He remarked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm

"I wouldn't of said that good of job!" stated Paddfoot bluntly as he leapt from behind the mysterious wolf that he had been tracking for a while. Paddfoot pinned him to the floor and stared hard into his shocked but not suprised eyes.
"Why...why do you look at me like that? you should be scared you've been pinned down by an enemy wolf protecting his pack RAWWR!" Paddfoot forgot to stop wagging his tail which openly stated that he was treating this like a game.

The wolf merely looked up at him in a rather bored fashion. "Awww you're no fun. Now....you... what are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 pm

A cream wolf blinked open her eyes as a voice called her name, waking her from her peaceful slumber. She grumbled, flattening her ears against her head. She was in no mood to be bothered to get up. But she listened to his report and the sound of retreating thuds that she knew were his paws thundering on the ground.

Riley stood up and shook her fur. She grumbled, her eyes were still heavy with sleep; it had been a long night. The she-wolf took a few steps towards the den entrance before she stretched, lowering her head to the ground while raising her rump to the air. She yawned before padding out of the den. Riley squinted as the sunlight cast down on her. It was hot, and bright; it made her feel uncomfortable. She grumbled again before padding into the shade of the trees, heading for the stream to get a quick drink.

Though the sound of scuffling made her stop short. Her ears perked, trying to fnd the location of the noise before charging off. Riley slowed down as she caught a stranger's scent along with Paddfoots. And when the two came into view she had to hold back a chuckle. "Paddfooot?" She started, trying to hide her amusement. "Are you confronting a lone wolf or playing with an old friend?" She asked. She flicked her tail in mock annoyance. Though she hid her inner thoughts, she thought she did a swell job at controlling herself.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 pm

"Oh not you too...Oh it doesn't matter as i won hahaha!" Paddfoot gave a cheeky smile at the lone wolf before looking back at Riley, "Anyway i see your up...now what should i do with him?"
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Riley blinked at Paddfoot. She hadn't thought of that. And no realizing that it was up to her to decide the fate of the poor traveler made her regret coming to them. She parted her jaws to speak but clamped them shut, debating on what to say. "Eh, take him back to the den.." She finally said; though she didn't really want the stranger there it would get him out of her hair, for now.

Riley turned and trotted of, her brown eyesscanning the woods before her. She sighed and returned to her original plan of heading towards the stream. The she-wolf grinned as she heard the familier sound of running water. She sprinted head, racing past trees and bushes, finally coming to a halt at the edge of the stream. Her tail wagged happily as she lowered her muzzle to the water, lapping the cool water up greedily.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

"Oh that's good. Letting him run would of been dull and it would mean my efforts were wasted." Paddfoot stepped off the wolf and focefuly pushed him onto his paws, "Come on you, lets get you to the den. Then you can answer my questions and I can listen to your stories of life beyond this packs territory, i find that stuff so fascinating." Paddfoot's tail swished into a wag once more and he barked happily at the wolf.

Paddfoot ran off ahead, completely forgetting that the person was actually a prisoner insteado of a lost friend. He turned around, skidding slightly from his speed and beckoned the wolf to follow him. It didn't take long for them to reach the den. Paddfoot sat down and prepared to unleash a barrel of questions to this stranger.

"So what's your name? Where you from? Where you going to? Why were you wandering so close to the den? Did you like my ambush? (I bet you did!)
Oh and what is it like outside our territory? Is the forest as thick? Is the prey as plentiful? Is the weather merciful?" Were all questions that left his mouth in a small space of time while he wriggled continuously as he didn't like being in one place for long.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Riley slowly padded down stream, following the river until she found a deep pool of water. The cream she-wolf grinned and joyfully jumped into the cool water. It was quite refreshing, taking in consideration the heatwave they seemed to be going through.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 am

"woah woah woah slow down!" Edwyn said.
I was expecting a guard to be a little more, I dunno,,,serious? Edwyn thought.
"Alright, lemme start. My name's Edwyn, but you can call me Ed. I thought I used to belong to a pack until the day my friend Miles told..."
Edwyn said and stopped.
"sorry, bit off-topic there. I was just passing around, trying to find a pack that would take me in. I got close to the den 'cause I was hungry."
Ed said, trying to remember when was the last time he ate.
He chuckled. "You only caught me off-guard, but as far as 'ambushes' go, yours was pretty... original. About the land outside your territory..."
Ed said and thought.
"Eh, well not really. There are other thick forests, but you're lucky to live in one as prey-plenty as yours."
"Weather's okay, I guess, so long as you don't mind the rain, freezing snow and thunder."
He looked around. "so, mind if you give me a little food?" Edwyn asked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 am

"Food, sure I guess. Actually I'm hungry too, come on let's eat!" Paddfoot jumped onto his paws and ran into the den where he dragged out a smallish elk carcass, "Stay quiet about this, I'm not sure If i'm allowed into the meat-store yet..." Paddfoot changed his delighted gaze back to the meat where he happily tucked into to his kind of stolen meal.

"Come on, don't be shy it's tasty," smiled Paddfoot with his bloodstained mouth. He backed off after his fill to let Edwyn get at it.

"There, isn't that good." yipped Paddfoot while he started grabbing loose bones and throwing them into a grassy patch by the den, "It'll take them a while to find the bones there..."
Back to top Go down
Riri

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 am

"yeah, but it's by the den, wouldn't that mean they could still follow it by scent?
He asked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 am

"The grass is smelly and hides the scent well for a while..." Paddfoot whipped the grass with his paw causing it to explode with scent, " I've been told that its actually a herb but it looks like a grass to me... more importantly the scent will last long enough for me to sneak the bones out properly, don't worry I've been doing this for a while."
Paddfoot smiled at his own cleverness as if it were some sort of trophy. Once the carcass had been stripped of its meat Paddfoot hid the rest in the grass and returned to sitting down.

Paddfoot returned to thinking of more questions to ask this newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 am

Edwyn shrugged.
"I'll take your word on that." He said.
"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 am

"Ummm I have one other question... seeing as you're a lone wolf... do you enjoy being alone? i mean do you enjoy a life of a lone wanderer? Oh and what's it like?" Paddfoot's face lit up once more in anticipation for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 am

Riley climbed out of the small pool. She shook her fur, sending water droplets everywhere. The cream she-wolf stretched before trotting back to the den, wondering what Paddie and the lone wolf were up to.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:22 am

Ed almost started laughing.
"sorry to dissapoint you, but being a loner's kind of a mixed deal." Ed said and began
"Let's put it like this: The first day I set out as a lone wolf, I got mauled by a bear, got betrayed by another passing loner,Got shot in the leg by a little kid with a bb gun, and endured the freezing cold night with an empty stomach, nearly freezing to death. Did I mention the mauling? 'cause that was the worst part." He said.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 am

Riley heard faint voices nearby. She perked her ears. "Paddie?.." The she-wolf came into the small clearing that surrounded the den. A bewildered expression came to her face when she saw the slight blood marks at the corners of the males' mouths. "So.. what have you two been up to?" She asked, trying to act as if she had noticed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 am

"Hare past by, I had to chase it. I killed it and he ate it..."Paddfoot turned from Riley's gaze back over to Edwyn's, "Oh that's Riley by the way, she's the top dog and such..."

"Oh that's not very good, and you stayed a lone wolf after that... that's impressive. " Paddfoot looked at his paws feeling slightly awkward that he had an easier life, "Oh well it doesn't matter anymore you're here no and no bear will be able to get you as I won't let them!"
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 am

Riley looked down at her paws once Paddfoot looked away, shaking her head back and forth slightly in disappointment. She had a feeling that what he said was not true, but she didn't see the bones anywhere. Wait... no bones? Riley's thoughts began to whirl. She gave a smug grin. "Right... ok then Paddfoot." She shook her head and padded into the den, heading towards the meat store. She was concerned, whether he took something or not that it may be getting low.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 am

"thanks, that's so reasurring." he said with a slight sarcasm.
"He ate it, don't blame me." Ed said to the other wolf.
Names to faces, names to faces...
"Honor to meet you, oh great and powerful pack leader." He said as she entered the den, sarcasm again sneaking out of his voice.

"I think she's knows something's up." Edwyn told Paddie in his calmest voice possible.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 am

"Oh no busted..." Paddfoot looked around for a quick exit or a way to throw the bones farther from the den but his plan had failed and he was forced to accept it.
"Let's just hope I was allowed to raid the stores..." he muttered to Edwyn who was now on Paddie's list of friends. He smiled once more before slowly walking behind Edwyn as if he was a barrier.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 am

Riley was not all too shocked to find an elk missing from the store. But the store was getting a bit empty. She walked back out to the two males and plopped down between them. "Well, great news. Since it seems have mysteriously have lost an elk." She said glancing between the two. "We all get to go hunting! So lets get moving." She got up and started padding out towrads the trees.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 am

Paddfoot groaned, "I deal with wolves not prey...grrr" Paddfoot quickly followed Riley until he stopped to wait for Edwyn, "Come on let's go!" he shouted before running off to catch up with Riley.

"So where are we going?" he asked Riley as soon as he caught up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next