Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

Pack Roleplay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am

Edwyn continued onwards to the stream, but quickly stopped after catching the scent of an unknown wolf.
Great..Either it's an intruder, or another member of the GCP. He thought.
He decided to continue onwards to the stream, intending to find the unknown wolf and learn his or her intentions.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 am

Sakura skipped to the stream. "What a wonderful day in this lonely-" Suki paused. Some scent cought her nose. "Fight or flight. I choose.... flight? Well too late now it probabably scented me by now. Might as well get a drink." the she-wolf slowly proceded to the creek, hesitating at every noise.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 am

Edwyn finally arrived at the stream, quickly locating the wolf.
He stopped for a moment.
Dark Brown Fur, and I think those are stripes. Doesn't look like much of a threat. He thought.
He slowly got closer, making sure to look casual in the event she was just a pack member.
"Hey wolf, you a member of the golden creek pack?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 am

"Wolf has a name, you know."
Male, dark brown fur.... Eyes- one blue one yellow. Different, that's for sure.
Sakura causisly proceded forward, until her nose was above the beginning of the creek. Her muzzle slowly went down until she was next to the river, her paws slightly sinking in the creekbed. She started drinking.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 am

Okay, so it's a female. Packs don't usually send a lone female to attack a rival pack, but I better err on the safe side, just to be sure.
Edwyn looked at the stream, remembered why he had come there in the first place, and quickly drowned his thirst.
"Well then, can wolf tell Edwyn her name and loyalty so Edwyn doesn't have to speak in silly third-person mode?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:00 am

"If Edwyn is so scared of the golden creek pack, why Edwyn stay near them and not bother silly - Kidding. The name's Sakura. Why are you so scared of the pack, anyways. There territorry ends right there." With that Sakura pointed at the imaginary border with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 am

"Edwyn not- er, I mean, I'm not scared of the golden creek pack. It's that there's some tensions between them and the other pack that I might have unintentionally started, So I guess I should chase out intruders or whatever it is pack members do." He said, looking towards the border, making sure no wolf sneaked up on what he thought was probably where the pack territory ended.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:09 am

"Well, do you even know where the pack's territory ends? Not the golden one, the other. And.... uh wouldn't the, uh, pack have already attacked or something, and why would they think this pack did it? Don't they need proof?" Sakura steered around the question she really wanted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:20 am

"Frankly, I have no idea where the GCP's territory ends and the other one begins., I dunno if the pack has attacked, I took a small nap recently."
He said and gulped.
"They don't suspect the GCP of stealing some elk, but they did get a good sniff of my -er I mean the thief's scent before I made off with it. I figure they'll accuse the GCP of harboring a criminal and the growing tensions could scale off into a full-blown war. I've seen these things happen before." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:24 am

"How big exactly is this pack? Not this one but- you know what I mean. Anyways, don't worry about it, maybe they haven't noticed... yet." Suki added silently.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 am

"It's the 'yet' part that troubles me the most." Edwyn said.
Making a quick perimeter check, Can't be too careful he thought, He continued.
"I saw about six or seven wolves exit the den to hunt, but there could be more."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:30 am

"So... why can't they get more food?"
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 am

Edwyn shook his head.
"You don't get the point. It's not about the food, it's that a thief stole some of theirs. Other packs would figure out that if a simple crook took steal some meat from them,then so could their hunters, and more and more of their food would be stolen by other packs that deem the first as 'weak'."
Edwyn sighed and continued.
"It's all about honor and respect. No one wants to be known as 'that weak little pack' and so protect anything inside their territory with zeal."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:42 am

"Okay... well if you want to go.. I mean you can go inside their- no wait, then they'd catch your scent. I don't know, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Get some wolves together as a defense if they even notice."
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 am

"Yeah." Edwyn said and remembered someting.
"Hey, you never did tell me whether you were a GCP member or not."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 am

Sakura smiled. "That is something you'll want to ask me later. If you'll excuse me," The she-wolf turned around and started walking to the tree she was at earlier, she was going to practice hunting birds.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 am

Edwyn looked as the wolf -Sakura, was it?- left.
"well I guess I go on patrol again." He said out loud, and proceeded to do so.
Of course, she could have been an enemy spy.. He thought.
Nah, something tells me she's not. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm

"I...I still can't believe it. Why did our members turn to them for support after they left us? It's horrible! they're being treated almost like slaves. What's worse if they put together the fact their thief is in our territory and that there is only two pack members that exist...They'll probably try and take our territory again, but this time we'd be... ummm...screwed."
With the unusual feeling of being betrayed Paddfoot was in an unusually pessismistic mood. He knew it wouldn't last long, it never did, but it's hard to stay optimistic when the world as he knows it could end at any moment.
"One thing I did notice though, their ace scout wasn't there. I think he might be on Edwyn's trail, If we can get to him before he gets to Edwyn then we might have a chance."
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Riley padded up to the creek, listening to Paddfoot's words behind her as they trotted along. She sighed, pressing her ears against her skull. She was tired, exhausted and her leg was acting up once more. She was in no mood to dicuss much of anything. Riley lowered her muzzle next to the water and lapped it up greedily. She sat down, flicking her ears as Paddfoot ended his little speech. She thought about it, perhaps their lead scout was on Edwyns trail.If they went and stopped him it would surely fire things up between the packs. And if they didn't... Riley shook her head she shouldn't be thinking such thoughts. She sighed staring down at the water, unsure of herself.

The memory of the pack members 'fleeing' from the pack made her feel abandoned and hopeless. She closed her eyes, feeling herself fill up with the crushing scene. She opened them again as she felt her leg throb. She got up and gingerly walked into the creek, washing off the blood and mud on her fur.

Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 am

"Yes...YES it can work!" yipped Paddfoot in joy that he had actually thought of a good plan, "If we can get to that scout before he finds Edwyn then we can just attack him because we're just protecting our territory not Edwyn. If we can do that then he won't find Edwyn and then they have no reason to attack us. Oh and he won't report that he got attacked by us either, it'll make him look bad as a scout. However this only workks if we find him before he finds Edwyn..."
Paddfoot turned to Riley who was staring hard into the crystal clear water, "So what do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 am

Edwyn was drinking at a small brook when he scented an unknown wolf.
At closer inspection, Edwyn noticed something familiar.
He had noticed the same smell when he had stolen the elk.
Cursing silently, he considered his options.
I can't risk the GCP pack into a war, they've been too kind to me. He thought.
Quickly breaking into a full sprint, he headed towards the pack's borders, hoping to make the enemy wolves think he had been only passing through.
This is only temporary, I need a better solution.. He considered.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 am

"Oh fine be like that." With that Paddfoot ran off into the thickness of the forest. He followed his usual route around the territory but this time he was running as if he was being chased. About twenty minutes later he found old scent trails of both Edwyn and the wolf he suspected was their scout. Paddfoot growled and in his frustration, set off after the scout, "It's too late. Time for another plan." Paddfoot followed the scent trails and realised that Edwyn was heading out of the territory."I will not be outpaced by him"

Paddfoot reached the border to his territory and he slowed down to a halt. He sat down and stared to where the scent trails went, "It's all up to you know Edwyn I cannot go any further."

Paddfoot remained there, his tail wagging slightly and his fur being pulled by the passing breeze, and awaited for the friendly lone wolf to return. He knew he might be waiting for a while...
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 am

I'm out of the gcp territory. Good, I've been itching for a fight.
Edwyn stopped at a clearing, waiting for the wolf to arrive.
When he did, Edwyn snarled, and grinned, showing his sharp teeth.
"You lookin' fer someone?" he said in a dark menacing voice he reserved for special occasion.
"yes, your scent..it's the one that was left where our elk was. You stole it, you thief." The scout answered.
"So? what if I did? you going to apprehend me?" Ed asked in a mock fear voice.
"Yes." The scout simply answered,
"and what if I resist?"
"This." The scout said and leaped at him.
and here's where the fun begins, Ed thought and charged.

===
The struggle between Ed and the scout had been going on for quite a while, with no opponent having the clear advantage.
How much can a simple scout take!? Edwyn thought as the scout tried to pin him to the ground.
as he had done times before, Ed sidestepped and nipped the scout, hoping to tire him out.
Seeing his strategy failing, Ed switched to offense, tackling the wolf. He pushed him off and managed to chomp him hard on the leg.
"Ow!" Edwyn yelled and raked the scout's face with his paw, making a large cut on his eye.
Panting, the scout pushed Edwyn and tried to ram him straight to the ground, but Ed was too fast and knocked the scout off-balance,
making the scout landing head-first on the ground with a loud Thud!.
The scout stopped moving, and Edwyn worried that he had killed him until he noticed that the enemy wolf was still breathing.
Sighing, Edwyn licked his wounds and began to limp towards Golden Creek Territory.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 am

Paddfoot noticed Edwyn rushing back, "Edwyn your back, what happened? How are you? Are you hurt? Where did you go? What was the scout like?"Paddfoot bristled with excitement as he pelted the worn out wolf with more questions. He stopped when he realised that he was just being annoying now.
"C'mon I'll help you back to the den..." Paddfoot ran up to the side of Edwyn so that Edwyn could lean on him. C'mon let's go, oh and don't think about collapsing or anything, as I'm not carrying you back!"
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 am

"Thanks Paddie," He said hoarsely, since he had yelled a lot during the fight.
As he and Paddfoot continued towards the den, Edwyn answered some of the questions slowly.
"I'm not so bad...I got a lot of blood on me, but it's probably not mine. I ran to a clearing to face the wolf, and he was very...strong and firm, I guess you could call it." He said and coughed up blood, which surprised and shocked him.
"Maybe the battle didn't go as well as I was hoping, but at least I won.." He said quietly, more to himself than to Paddie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next