Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley

Riley

Pack Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 am

Riley finished up the border patrol before heading back to the den. She sighed and laid out on her side in a dry, sunny spot. She looked up as she heard foot steps nearby, but lowered her head back down to the ground as she scented Paddfoot. "Why hello there." She greeted as he walked out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:13 pm

A brown she-wolf walked out of some bushes. Scenting wolves nearby, she wondered weather to go towards them or away.
"Might as well see what this is about. It might not be a pack anyways." she muttered under her breath as she cautiously made her way towards the strongest scent.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Riley stood up and shook her fur. She yawned, patrolling was tiring work, not to mention her unexpected dip in the stream. She raised her muzzle to the air and drew in a breath. She was surprised when she caught a stranger's scent. Curious and intent on finding out who had entered the pack territory, she set forth in the direction of the scent.

Riley paused when the scent grew strong. She waited for a few seconds before charging out of the bushes, running straight for the wolf. Riley tackled her down and pinned her, she was not vicious but assertive, she wanted to know the wolf's purpose before she eased up. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Sakura blinked before subtily smelling the air again. Obviously this was pack terriotory. She silently cursed herself for not noticing it.
Answering who she assumed to be the leader's questions, "Sakura and I have dumbly not noticed it was a pack scent."
She rolled away from under the other wolf so they stood eye-to-eye. She realised it was a small pack, that's why she didn't notice it before.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Riley let out a heaved snort. "Well, then be careful of where you go then. We don't need any intruders." Riley found herself in an amost challenging stance. She quickly became more relaxed and sat down, though her green eyes till held her fierce approach. "Well since you seem to just be traveling by I suggest you get a move on. Or if I can help you with anything.." Riley gritted her teeth, tail flicking behind her.She didn't mind the wolf too much she was just becoming impatient.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Sakura could smell the impatience off this wolf. Funny how no other pack members haven't came yet. Surely they would with this much noise..?
She was intrigued. The challenge in the leader's eyes, combined with the feirce approach...
Though this was the mildest incounter Sakura had yet with pack leaders. Like when-
Sakura forced herself not to think on that. Must not dwell...

"Are you in need of new pack members?" she found herself asking.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:45 pm

"In need? No, the pack has members. But I suppose if your interested you could join us." Riley said, eyeing the she-wolf. She didn't want the pack to sound weak or small. It was indeed a little bit of both but she would never let herself admit it fully.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Sakura sensed the defensivness in the female's tone and instantly knew she was right.
"Okay." she answered simply, waiting for the response.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Riley eyed the female once more. She was wary about her but tried to dismiss her feelings. "Hmph.. follow me." Riley got up and quickly trotted off back to the den, she was becoming more aware of her leg as it started throbbing from the use of it today. Riley gritted her teeth, it was painful.

Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 pm

As female limped forward in a trot, without thinking twice Sakura darted next to her, serving as a support. The she-wolf was light, which meant that either the pack wasn't eating well, or-
A thought rushed into Sakura's head. She sniffed for blood, and found the sharp, unmistakable scent. But it was dry.
What she needs is chervil for now. I'll figure out what else she needs later. she thought, smelling the air. She scented the sweet plant and sure enough, the was the fern-like leaves. The little white flowers told her she was right, so she dived in, snapping the plant near the root, making sure not to bite the leaves so the juice stays in. She dropped the leaves in front of the leader.
"Put the juice on your infected leg." she dully stated.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Paddfoot wondered why Riley was taking so long to return. He let out a small squeak as a spike of pain ran through his neck. He grumbled and stretched his neck hoping that his unknown scars that were hidden under his fur would loosen up. He rolled his eyes after a while of stretching and he decided to run off after Riley.

He quickly came up on another unknown scent that he guessed Riley must of followed.
"Gosh I guess we should really go over the territory marking again, the peeps just aren't getting the idea. Oh well at least this brings excitement in my boring little life!" he shouted aloud to himself.

Paddfoot followed the scent trail and eventually ended up creeping. He poked his head through the bushes and his eyes widened almost suddenly, "Riley!" he shouted in horror before turning to the other wolf, "What...what happened? What did you do?!" He growled. He was furious but he couldn't concentrate on the wolf when Riley was limping. He ran out towards the group and almost barged the wolf out of the way to see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Sakura dodged out of the way and sighed. "You guys need a little anger managment." she muttered, glancing at the new wolf.
"Must be a pack member..." she growled to herself. To the wolf she said, "Keep your paws on, she was limping when she got here. If she puts this," she pointed at the leaves with her paw and continued, "on the infected leg, it will hopefully get rid of the infection. Then I'll give her poppyseed when we get back so she can rest. As for me, well I'm no threat. Unless you make me one." she added with a low growl. It appears that they got a few members, but by his scent I doubt they chased the other wolves away. Perhaps- her thoughts got interrupted when she noticed the male wasn't listining. He was at the leaders side. She thought to herself, At least they're not in a hurry to fight.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm

"Ugghh Riley you shouldn't push yourself so hard..." said Paddfoot as he replaced the new wolf in helping her back to the den. He quickly got an annoyed glance from the distressed Riley, "Oh right it was me...Don't worry Riley you'll pull through!" Paddfoot smiled and continued, "Hey new wolf!" he shouted back to the wolf that was obviously helping her when he overreacted, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm

"Hey new wolf!"
I have a name, Sakura thought.
"What's your name?"
Sakura sighed. "Anonymous." she sarcastically mumbled.
She grabbed the leaves and trotted over to the leader and started chewing it over her wound. As the juice dropped onto it Sakura rubbed it in. She sensed the pain go away, if only for a moment.
"Good." she mumbled. She glanced around for some poppy flowers.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Paddfoot looked intently at what this strange wolf was doing, "Ummm Anonymous...what's happening?" he asked, completely unsure why this wolf was spitting up partly chewed plant onto Riley's wounds, "Does it help?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Sakura paused momentarily. "Chervil. A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading, fern-like leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache." she stated from memory before glancing around again.
"I'm looking for poppy." she found a crispy flower and began shaking it. Little black seeds fell on the ground. Dropping the stem, Sakura took two seeds and pushed them near the leader. "The seeds soothe shock or distress." she dully stated. "Tell her to eat them or she'll never get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

"Ok..." Paddfoot took the seeds and he instructed Riley to chew on them. After finishing his job Paddfoot's tail started wagging out of excitement.

"This is fun! and this definately doesn't happen every day," He thought.

He sat and examined Riley for a while and as the mysterious wolf said, she became less tense and more like her old self.

"Wow thanks Anonymous!" he stated in delight. After a few minutes of an awkward silence Paddfoot tried to break it with a pretty standard question " So... what are you doing here?" Obviously he did want to know, he was curious with new wolves. Many more questions then started brewing up in his head, ready to throw at this newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Sakura blinked. Dog? she thought, but immediately shook the thought away. She didn't smell dog.
"Uhhh, does everyone ask that?' she muttered before answering. "Scented a lot of wolves and decided to see what's up." she stated.
"Anyways, the leader looks better. I shall be on my way now." she said, hoping the sleeping wolf forgot that Sakura had asked if she could join, and started for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 pm

"Do you really have to go now?" asked Paddfoot, "Surely Riley would like to thank you when she wakes up." He hopped up onto a rock and made himself comfortable up there, "It's not so bad here you know..." he muttered. Paddfoot yawned and rested his head on his paws, "It's been a busy day today..." he mumbled under his breath as he watched 'anonymous' and the surrounding just in case anything were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Sakura smelled the sudden defensiveness come from the wolf.
"Like I said, I'm no threat." she barked, just in case. She started for the border.
She said over her shoulder, "If I'm to stay, I need food. I don't expect you to let me hunt here, so I'll go hunt on the other side of the border."
Back to top Go down
Zethra

Zethra

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 pm

A sudden flash of a black and brown blur shot through the trees just
outside the boarder grounds. It suddenly stopping in-front of a large
rock, he jumped over it quickly having some of the hunter dogs slam into
it head first.

"How do I get myself into these messes?" He thought to himself, sighing
as another dog came around the corner.
"You don't get it do you?" He snarled at it, trying to move faster but
the dog followed suit. "Stupid domestic canine, of course you don't." He
sharply turned again, he had lost the actual hunters some time ago. But
their dogs wouldn't stop until they brought his body back to their
masters.
Then, unexpectedly... the wolf slipped, falling head first onto the
ground and rolling down a hill.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Sakura instantly became alert.
"Lunch can wait." she mumbled before dashing off in the direction of the sound. She knew that scent anywhere.
Hunters.

At least the dogs. The hunters were far away. But they were chasing something fairly importaint, the scent of tiredness surrounded Sakura, or else she wouldn't have cared exept for her own safety.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Paddfoot's nose twitched as he sniffed the air. A small sadistic smile spread across his face when he realised what was going on. "Oh, this will be fun!" he muttered. In the blink of an eye, Paddfoot hopped off the rock and followed 'anonymous' in the direction the scent was taking him.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Sakura paused momentarily. Something was following her.
"Oh."
She continued on, dodging through trees at (almost) full speed. She jumped and ducked and dodged again until she spotted a movement in the bushes in front of her. She hesitated for only a second, picking up it's scent before following it again.
"Dog." she spat, hoping the wolf following her wouldn't hear. 'twould ruin the game, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zethra

Zethra

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Reaching the bottom of the hill finally, the he-wolf panted. Eyes still wide in shock, 'I should have seen that coming... it was to obvious that a hill was coming up here.' he thought, shaking off the dirt that got caught in his fur.

Barking sounds.

He snapped his head up to see the dogs trying to find a way down the hill, some actually trying to dart down after him and rolling down the hill.
"stupid creatures" He mumbled before continuing to move. Even if they where stupid, domestics where determined to please their masters so they will eventually get down that cliff, get out of shock, and go after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next